WINE LABEL CONTEST
NEW for 2023
Not a winemaker but a little creative?
Enter a wine label design in our new contest.
That’s right. We are having a Wine Label Design contest this year.
And, we are keeping it simple with just the front bottle label
and NO COST TO ENTER
1. Must be an original design created by the submitter.
2. Contest is open to all ages and is not associated with wine competition.
3. Contest is for artwork only; you don’t have to comply with Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB) legal label requirements.
4. Must be a two-dimensional work suitable for reproduction.
5. Artwork is to cover a vertical ratio of 5” x 7”.
6. Artwork is the front label only.
7. Limited to 5 original designs per person.
8. Entries must be submitted in JPEG files (max. file size is 10 MB).
9. Please complete entry form for each submission.
10. Wine-related subject matter is not required.
11. Artwork may not include any inappropriate subject matter.
12. Acceptable artwork may be an original photograph, drawing, sketch, or painting.
13. There are no fees to enter the wine label contest.
14. All entries must be received by EWC&S on or before March 31, 2023.
15. EWC&S judges are solely responsible for determining awards given to label artwork.
16. Winners will be announced by EWC&S on April 15, 2023 and posted on the EWC&S website.
Note that ONLY artwork submitted in JPEG form will be considered. Please create a title for each submittal. DO NOT include your name in the title in order to keep the contest anonymous for the judging.
All entries will be juried by a panel of representatives from the EWC&S committee. Winning designs will receive recognition at the EWC&S event in an exhibit and featured on the EWC&S website.
Entry Form Agreement:
Each artist agrees that, at the sole discretion of the EWC&S committee, any submitted work may be used, reproduced, in whole or in part and incorporated into any EWC&S material(s) that may be distributed publicly. EWC&S reserves the right to use, or decline to use, any work submitted. By checking signing the entry form and submitting your entry, you agree to these terms and conditions. Any entry that does not agree to these terms and conditions will not be accepted.
Have a Question about the competition?
If you have any questions about the Symposium, sponsorship or volunteering, please contact us.